iwd.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* MulticastDNS for all connections
@ 2022-10-29 15:16 Andrea Pappacoda
From: Andrea Pappacoda @ 2022-10-29 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iwd

Hi all!

I have a question regarding the usage of iwd, specifically about the
MulticastDNS option. Is it possible to enable it for all the networks?

The iwd.network(5) manual page mentions that one can enable
MulticastDNS for a particular network, but it also says that "The group
[Network] contains general network settings and any network specific
overrides for global defaults defined in the main iwd configuration
file.". Unfortunately though, setting MulticastDNS=true in
/etc/iwd/main.conf does not lead to my desired result.

I'm not using neither systemd-networkd, ConnMan nor NetworkManager.

If this is not the most appropriate place where to discuss about
feature requests, feel free to redirect me to the right place :)

Thanks!