kernel-hardening.lists.openwall.com archive mirror
* Get involved in the KSPP
@ 2020-05-09 12:20 Oscar Carter
From: Oscar Carter @ 2020-05-09 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kees Cook; +Cc: Oscar Carter, kernel-hardening

Hi, my name is Oscar. I would like to get involved in the kernel self protection
project because I love the software security and I think this is one of the most
challenging fields.

I have experience in microcrontrollers and working with low level software, but
my experience with the linux kernel development is a few commits in the staging
area.

For now, and due to my low experience with the linux kernel code and software
security, I do not care about the area and task to be done. What I pretend is to
help this great community and improve my knowledge and skills in this
challenging field.

So, I would like to know if I can be assigned to some task that suits me. I've
taken a look at https://github.com/KSPP/linux/issues but I don't know which task
to choose and if someone else is working on it.

Thanks,

Oscar Carter