kernel-janitors.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Hi there
@ 2020-05-20 20:34 Rose Gordon
From: Rose Gordon @ 2020-05-20 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Hi Best of the day to you I'm Rose by name 32years old single lady, Can we be friends? i was born and raised in london in United Kingdom Take care Rose.

* hi there
@ 2004-02-03  3:02 Rocky Austin
From: Rocky Austin @ 2004-02-03  3:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

hello,

Feel younger and stonger and last longer, let me show you how.

http://eae.cortk22.us/hgh/?hpsales

yke tfj oln
kwv hwb zgp
jxt