kernel-janitors.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* RE
@ 2015-11-25 15:50 partners
From: partners @ 2015-11-25 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

A certain deceased customer left behind $ 18 million US in my bank, I seek your partnership to get this fund reply
Larr.S

* RE: RE
@ 2016-03-19  9:50 Robert
From: Robert @ 2016-03-19  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Please confirm receipt of my previous mail..When can i call you

* Re.
@ 2015-04-10  7:22 Mrs. Zhang Xiao
From: Mrs. Zhang Xiao @ 2015-04-10  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Dear,

I seek for your sincerity and trust in a deal which involved a total sum of 60,000,000.00 United states dollars. I need to know you and know your location. This really matter to the success of this deal.If interested respond to me for more details.

Yours Sincerely.
Mrs. Zhang Xiao (Accounts book Keeper)
Angang Steel Company Limited
396 Nan Zhong Hua Lu, Tie Dong District Anshan, Liaoning 114021, China.

---