kernel-janitors.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Hello
@ 2020-08-31 13:26 Miss Maris Avis
From: Miss Maris Avis @ 2020-08-31 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

My Dear,

My name is Miss Marie Avis the only daughter of Mr. Gabriel Avis, my
Father was dealing in Cocoa and Timber in this country before his
death,  It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which
I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you
before but I believe one has to risk confiding before you can succeed
sometimes in life.

I can confide in you for my brighter future since you are a human
being like me. There is this huge amount of Ten Million five hundred
thousand United States dollars. ($10.500.000.00) which my late Father
kept for me in a suspense account with one of the bank here in Abidjan
Cote d'Ivoire before he was assassinated by unknown persons, Now I
have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe
enough for me.

I want you to help me claim this fund from the bank and have it
transfer into your personal account in your country for investment
purposes in your country in these areas:

1). Telecommunication
2). The transport Industry
3). Five Star Hotel
4). Tourism
5). Real Estate

If you can be of assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you 20%
of the total fund.

I await your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,
Miss Marie Evis
Tel: +225597438528

* Hello.
@ 2020-06-23 12:01 YAVUZ BEKTER
From: YAVUZ BEKTER @ 2020-06-23 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

I am the foreign operations director of Bank of Turkey.
My name is Mr, Yavuz. I have a sensitive investment project to discuss
with you, please reply now.
________________________
Ik ben de directeur buitenlandse activiteiten van de Bank of Turkey.
Mijn naam is meneer Yavuz. Ik moet een gevoelig investeringsproject bespreken
met u, antwoord dan nu.

* hello
@ 2020-05-20 10:44 robert
From: robert @ 2020-05-20 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

[-- Attachment #2: helloone.pdf --]

* HELLO
@ 2020-01-19 18:45 Favor Desmond
From: Favor Desmond @ 2020-01-19 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: keyrings

Hello Dear
Greetings to you,I am Favor Desmond from Ivory coast currently living
in  Togo Republic,I would like to know you more, so that i can tell
you little amount myself and my photo, email address is
favordens@email.com
Thanks
Favor

* Hello
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2016-05-29  0:44 ` program12
From: program12 @ 2016-05-29  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hi,
I am Kristi and i saw your contact through google page of your country which impress me and i feel we can be friends to share ideals and reason together for good,if not bad then let us know more about each other and i hope there will be no problem for us to be friend with no bad intention.You can also reply me through email(cplkristibakar@outlook.com) so that i can share details about myself, i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

* RE: Hello
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2013-07-20 16:59 ` Javier Murphy
From: Javier Murphy @ 2013-07-20 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Im fine thanks , Andy

* Hello
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2012-03-27 12:56 ` laurarey111
From: laurarey111 @ 2012-03-27 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Hello xxxxx,
 How are you doing over there? My name is Laura, Please let
me know if i got the right address so we can open
communication, here is my email address I am waiting for
your confirmation with care Laura...

* Hello
@ 2012-01-04 20:51
From:  @ 2012-01-04 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Hello
I am Dr Mathew Zoro, the manager of Accounts/Operations Department of our bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.
I have a Proposal for you. will furnish you the details on your response.
Reply me Via (matthewzoro@mail.com)
Mathew Zoro

* Re: Hello
@ 2011-09-28 18:55 ` Mr. Urbanski Marek
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Mr. Urbanski Marek @ 2011-09-28 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Dear Friend,

I have a  profiling sum in an excess of 30M (Thirty Million Euros) which I seek your partnership in accommodating. The documents of the above funds in question were handed over to me by  my boss  (Andrzej Kremer, Deputy Foreign Minister).Below are sites from BBC and other international reporters as regards my story;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8613884.stm
http://www.economist.com/blogs/charlemagne/2010/04/polands_plane_crash
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/article7094224.ece

Please reply if interested, I will give you more details,  your role, how legal and genuine this transaction is and as we progress you shall see all the legal documents. You will be rewarded with 30% of the total sum for your partnership.

Yours truly,
Mr. Urbanski Marek

* Re: hello
@ 2007-08-11  5:55 ` Randy Dunlap
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Randy Dunlap @ 2007-08-11  5:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 23:35:17 -0700 (PDT) am kara wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am searching for some new LAN PCI ethernet cards for
> desktop PC and the potential related linux device
> driver source codes.
>
> Do you know any open source community to develop
> physical network drivers for Linux? I am looking for
> some hardware stuff which is currently unsupported in
> vanila mainstream kernel to start developing code for
> it.

What LAN PCI ethernet cards are you looking at (that do not
have current kernel drivers)?

You should probably send your network development questions
to the netdev mailing list (netdev@vger.kernel.org).

---
~Randy

* hello
@ 2007-08-07  6:35 ` am kara
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: am kara @ 2007-08-07  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Hello,

I am searching for some new LAN PCI ethernet cards for
desktop PC and the potential related linux device
driver source codes.

Do you know any open source community to develop
physical network drivers for Linux? I am looking for
some hardware stuff which is currently unsupported in
vanila mainstream kernel to start developing code for
it.

Thank you to read my message,
Amir.

that gives answers, not web links.