kernelci.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Re: Request for KCIDB access credentials
       [not found] <3a8d00c074504fcba308e1f212e5a1d4@ti.com>
@ 2022-11-23  9:30 ` Nikolai Kondrashov
From: Nikolai Kondrashov @ 2022-11-23  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: minas, kernelci

Hello Minas,

On 11/23/22 01:23, Hambardzumyan, Minas via groups.io wrote:
> My name is Minas Hambardzumyan, I lead the Linux Core SDK test automation team at Texas Instruments. We are looking into publishing TI Linux Core SDK CI test results to Kernel CI. These results would be based on test reports we currently publish here:
>
> https://software-dl.ti.com/linux-cicd-report/index.html
>
> Let me know if you need additional info to approve this request.

Wonderful! We'd be happy to receive your contributions.

I took a look at your published results, they look good and have most of what
we need, except any direct reference to the kernel source code you're building
and testing. Only the OpenEmbedded  instructions. Do you think you'd be able
to provide us with a URL pointing to the kernel git repository, branch name,
and the commit hash for each build?

Please take a look at our Submitter Guide for the other (minimal) data
requirements and ways to submit it:

https://kernelci.org/docs/kcidb/submitter_guide/

Don't hesitate to send any questions you have to our new maillist
(kernelci@lists.linux.dev, or just reply-all to this message) or reach out to
us on the #kernelci channel on libera.chat.

Thank you!
Nick

* RE: Request for KCIDB access credentials
@ 2022-11-23 16:16   ` Hambardzumyan, Minas
From: Hambardzumyan, Minas @ 2022-11-23 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nikolai Kondrashov, kernelci

Hi Nick, thanks for the feedback!

Yes I understand we will need to provide the kernel source information, this should not be difficult.

Can I get a credential for accessing the playground environment? I want to experiment with commands to better understand changes we need to start pushing data to production.

Thanks,

@ 2022-11-23 18:13     ` Nikolai Kondrashov
From: Nikolai Kondrashov @ 2022-11-23 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hambardzumyan, Minas, kernelci

Hi Minas,

 > Yes I understand we will need to provide the kernel source information,
this should not be difficult.

Glad to hear that! This is a major requirement, so I wanted to get it out of
the way first thing.

 > Can I get a credential for accessing the playground environment? I want to
experiment with commands to better understand changes we need to start pushing
data to production.

Of course! I just sent you the credentials in a separate message.

Don't hesitate to reach out, you know where to find us now :)

We can also have a video call to go over any details you're interested in, if
you'd like.

Nick

@ 2022-11-24  8:16       ` Nikolai Kondrashov
From: Nikolai Kondrashov @ 2022-11-24  8:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hambardzumyan, Minas, kernelci

On 11/23/22 20:13, Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
> Hi Minas,
>
>  > Yes I understand we will need to provide the kernel source information,
> this should not be difficult.
>
> Glad to hear that! This is a major requirement, so I wanted to get it out of
> the way first thing.
>
>  > Can I get a credential for accessing the playground environment? I want to
> experiment with commands to better understand changes we need to start pushing
> data to production.
>
> Of course! I just sent you the credentials in a separate message.

Oh, and I picked the "ti" origin name for you, but we can change that if you'd
like.

Nick