kernelci.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Moving to llvm@lists.linux.dev
@ 2021-08-25 21:07 Nathan Chancellor
From: Nathan Chancellor @ 2021-08-25 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: clang-built-linux, Philip Li, Veronika Kabatova, kernelci,
	linaro-toolchain

Hi everyone,

We are shifting the ClangBuiltLinux mailing list from
clang-built-linux@googlegroups.com to llvm@lists.linux.dev. Google
Groups has served us well but moving to lists.linux.dev allows for
easier archival (as we will be on lore.kernel.org automatically) and
allows for people to subscribe to us easier, as they only need an email
address, rather than a Google account.

Please follow these directions to subscribe to the new mailing list:

https://subspace.kernel.org/index.html#subscribing

Some more information about lists.linux.dev:

https://www.kernel.org/lists-linux-dev.html
https://subspace.kernel.org/lists.linux.dev.html

I have added CI maintainers/mailing lists that send us regular reports
to this announcement. Please continue to send us emails about build
results, just switch the email from clang-built-linux@googlegroups.com
to llvm@lists.linux.dev so that they get archived as a part of lore and
can be easily searched, especially with the upcoming
https://x-lore.kernel.org/all/.

I will send a patch shortly to update MAINTAINERS.

Cheers,
Nathan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-08-25 21:07 UTC | newest]