kernelci.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* KernelCI local instance Setup
@ 2021-05-14  6:08 neelima
From: neelima @ 2021-05-14  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelci

Hey!

I am trying to setup a local instance of kernelci in my lab to trigger some automated Fuzzing on different kernel drivers. I started with a local instance with end to end kernelci setup to figure out the logistics. Following are the BKMs I looked at:
1. The Exceptional talk by Mikal Galka on Bootstrapping a local instance with dockers: https://elinux.org/images/8/86/Bootstraping_Local_KernelCI.pdf
2. Then I also setup the kernelci backend and front end starting with kernelci-backend-config using ansible: https://github.com/kernelci/kernelci-backend-config/blob/main/INSTALL.md

I was successful with setting up the backend and frontend  in both cases. The obvious step was to push a locally built kernel to the front end:https://github.com/kernelci/kernelci-core/blob/main/doc/kci_build.md
Inspite of seeing no errors, I am unable to see the build in the front end. I did try the kernelci-docker repos from lucj and official kernelci  github repos.

./kci_build push_kernel --kdir=linux --api=http://127.0.0.1:8081  --db-token 501f4555-4627-4038-bc07-493a4d2d974e
Upload path: next/master/next-20210513/x86_64/defconfig/gcc-8

I don't think its a proxy issue as I have tried it outside my corporate network too. http://localhost:8080/build/ and http://localhost:8080/jobs/ shows "No data available".

Pertinent logs: Attaching docker-compose logs.

 I am pretty confident I am overlooking something obvious. I have been staring at this for long, perhaps someone else in the community could point it out?!

Thank you for your time in advance.