Kernel Newbies Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Controlling IOVA addresses generated by IOMMU
@ 2021-04-07 20:56 Sadanand Warrier
From: Sadanand Warrier @ 2021-04-07 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Folks
   Is there any kernel API or control mechanism for an IO-MMU that one
could use to specify that a buffer earmarked for DMA would always have an
IOVA greater than 4GB?
Basically if I used pci_map_sg and passed a scatter list I would like the
dma_address field in the scatterlist structure to be always greater than
4GB when it returned.

Thanks