* what should I do with incorrect sched_deadline doc
@ 2019-06-19 15:20 Ming Yang
From: Ming Yang @ 2019-06-19 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kernelnewbies

Hi,

I found sched_deadline is not up-to-date regarding affinity setting
with cgroups/cpuset.  The example in section 5.1 doesn't work anymore,
partly because rt-app is not used that way and partly because cpuset
has to be set after the app is running.

Should I report this somewhere? I'm willing to submit a fix.

Thanks,
Ming

only message in thread, back to index