kernelnewbies.kernelnewbies.org archive mirror
* Generic UDP Encapsulation
@ 2018-10-13 17:34 Kanthi P
From: Kanthi P @ 2018-10-13 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi,

I am looking at the ways in which we can encapsulate/decapsulate GUE
packets.
I get the packets using BPF/XDP as raw ethernet buffers.

What are the ways in which I can encapsulate this in GUE and send it to a
remote server
And how can I decapsulate the GUE packet and put it back to the kernel
stack.

Really appreciate your help!

Thanks!