kernelnewbies.kernelnewbies.org archive mirror
* How to track the source tree of kernel
@ 2022-05-18 14:47 chen.mingzheng
From: chen.mingzheng @ 2022-05-18 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi Guys,

Sorry to bother you all. I'm just starting learning linux with a rpi4b.
I found the raspi source tree have many branches, which are different
from the kernel source tree, which also have many branches. I want to
know how should I track the source code. should I track all branches
from the remote repo, or just stick to a specific branch? How did you do
so that you can catch up to lastest kernel?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
A Linux newbies.