kexec.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* Sunbathing cosmetics
@ 2024-04-17  7:50 Gordon Frogge
From: Gordon Frogge @ 2024-04-17  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kexec

Good morning,

We are experts in the production of tanning cosmetics in solariums.

Our products help you get a faster and longer-lasting tan, while caring for and moisturizing your skin before and after tanning.

Cosmetics contain the highest quality ingredients from the USA and Poland, thanks to which we provide the market with premium products in tubes and sachets.

We have prepared attractive terms of cooperation for you, a wide product offer at competitive prices and support materials for selected brands.

Would you like to talk about cooperation possibilities?

Best regards
Gordon Frogge

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-04-17  7:50 UTC | newest]