kvm.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* KVM test patch queue updated
@ 2009-07-08  1:58 Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues
From: Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues @ 2009-07-08  1:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Folks, one more edition of our patch queue. Please let me know if you
have an unreviewed patch (hopefully we don't have any at this point :))

KVM test patch queue

Michael Goldish (mgoldish@redhat.com)

1) KVM test: optionally convert PPM files to PNG format after test - Reviewed

2) Step file tests: introducing a new feature and some small changes - Reviewed

3) Introducing kvm_subprocess - Reviewed

David Huff (dhuff@redhat.com)

1) Unattended installs

Reviewed. Changes made to the unattended script, would like to create a python module
to handle the unattended install and study the possibility of doing things with cobbler.

2) Move kvm functional tests to a 'test' directory

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kvm/2009/5/26/5812453

I have reworked this patch and made my own version. I need to split it into
smaller patches though.

Needs review

Yogi (anantyog@linux.vnet.ibm.com)

1) Support for remote migration

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kvm/2009/4/30/5607344/thread

Rebased the patch. However, the patch review and discussion shows that we want
to implement remote migration as a server side test instead of a client side
one. The rebase is just in case we need this in the future.

Probably not going to apply, look at a different way to implement the test.

Alexey Eromenko (aeromenk@redhat.com)

1) New test module: iperf

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/linux-kvm/2009/5/31/5840973/thread

Rebase made, made some comments to it.
 * The idea of shipping binaries doesn't look very appealing to me
 * Autotest already has an iperf test, might be worth a look for linux guests

Pending some issues during review.

Jason Wang (jasowang@redhat.com)

1) TAP network support in kvm-autotest

Michael Goldish has a similar patch to this one, so we need to decide which one
is going to be used. Michael, when possible, please send your patch to support
TAP network on the kvm test.

Yolkfull Chow (yzhou@redhat.com)

1) Add a subtest pci_hotplug in kvm test - 2nd Review made, suggestions made

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-07-08  1:58 UTC | newest]