kvm.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* problems about EPT in kvm
@ 2020-03-27  3:54 xitler adole
From: xitler adole @ 2020-03-27  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Dear developer:

I am facing confusing problems, there is no way for me to figure it
out, so I have to ask for help:

1.  I am using the <asm/kvm_host.h> <linux/kvm_host.h> for using kvm
in my module, but there are always some function undefined like
kvm_arch_mmu_notifier_invalidate_range. Are those functions not
visiable from outside?

2.   With the ept technology, If I use "alloc_page" inside the guest
virtual machine, and use "page_to_pfn" to get the pfn of the certain
page, Is the pfn I get the gfn or the pfn of the host machine?

3.  I want to modify the EPT table, so that I can make the gva point
to certain hpa just to share information between vm, Given the
condition that I can not modify the kvm code, Is that possible?

4. Do you have some technology about sharing memory between virtual
machine with some example code?

sorry for trouble, but I really find it hart to solve it only by myself.