kvm.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Free Website Home Page Mock-Up.
@ 2020-11-04  6:49 Chris Lanello
From: Chris Lanello @ 2020-11-04  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Hi,

I happened to come across your website and I was wondering if it would be ok with you if I were to create a new, free website mock-up (design) for you.

Completely free of charge. No commitment for future work. No fine print or anything.
I do these free mock-ups from time to time if I happen to come across a site whose design I think can be improved a bit and also as a way to introduce myself to people.

(With your permission) I'll simply create a home page mock-up for you in Photoshop and send it over in a week or so for you to review.

If you like what you see (and I hope you will!), perhaps you can ask me for a quote to develop the mock-up into a brand new, modern, fully responsive/mobile-friendly site for you.

What do you think? Would that be ok to send?

Either way, thanks for listening!

Best regards,
Chris Angello
Word Press Website Designer/Developer Framingham, MA

* Free Website Home Page Mock-Up.
@ 2020-11-06 15:02 Chris Lanello
From: Chris Lanello @ 2020-11-06 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

[...]

Chris Lanello
Word Press Website Designer/Developer Framingham, MA