lartc.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Unknown ematch ipset when trying to set up traffic control rule
@ 2020-06-01 21:10 Alan Tu
From: Alan Tu @ 2020-06-01 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

Hello, I have kernel 5.3.0. I'm experimenting with Linux traffic control. I'm trying to set up a tc rule that treats IP addresses in an ipset differently, but I'm getting an error message:

# ipset create set_test iphash
# ipset add set_test [IP]
# tc qdisc add dev $DEV root handle 1: prio
# tc filter add dev $DEV parent 1: protocol ip prio 1 basic match 'ipset(set_test src)' flowid 1:1
Unknown ematch "ipset"
Illegal "ematch"

ipset is installed and I restarted after installing it. I've looked through the howtos and what documentation there is, and I'm stuck. Any help would be appreciated.

Alan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-06-01 21:10 UTC | newest]