linux-api.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* ATTANTION SIR/MADAM
@ 2017-01-20 15:17 aisha.gadafi-sh/6fXdz2Rs
From: aisha.gadafi-sh/6fXdz2Rs @ 2017-01-20 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi, the daughter of late Libyan president, I need a
partner or an investor that will help me in investing the sum of $87.5
million USD in his or her country, the funds is deposited here in
Burkina Faso where I am staying for the moment with my family, I would
like to know your mind tows the investment  of the total sum mentioned
above, note you will received  30% of the total sum after the transfer
is completed into your account, for more details,
Yours friend Dr. Aisha Gaddafi

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-20 15:17 UTC | newest]