linux-api.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re: Support for BQ28Z610 Battery Monitor IC
       [not found] <BA23DB07EF784484A47D0FA46BA628BA.MAI@stesalit-inc.com>
@ 2017-09-05  7:03 ` Rodolfo Giometti
From: Rodolfo Giometti @ 2017-09-05  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rajender.reddy
  Cc: afd, akpm, linux-kernel, torvalds, security, linux-api, trivial

On 04/09/2017 15:53, rajender.reddy@stesalit.in wrote:
> Dear Rodolfo Giometti,
>
> As discussed please find attached patch.
> Please let me know if you need more details.

It looks OK to me... however:

- rewrite the patch's title as "power bq27xxx_battery: add support for BQ28Z610
battery monitor IC"

- align the "=" characters as follow:

+	[BQ28Z610] = {
+		[BQ27XXX_REG_CTRL]     = 0x00,
+		[BQ27XXX_REG_TEMP]     = 0x06,
+		[BQ27XXX_REG_INT_TEMP] = INVALID_REG_ADDR,
+		[BQ27XXX_REG_VOLT]     = 0x08,

Then send the patch to the mail list or maintainers ad described into the
MAINTAINERS file and adding me in Cc.

Good job! :-)

Ciao,

Rodolfo

--

HCE Engineering                      e-mail: giometti@hce-engineering.it
GNU/Linux Solutions                          giometti@enneenne.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-09-05  7:03 UTC | newest]