linux-api.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* HELLO
@ 2020-01-19 18:44 Favor Desmond
From: Favor Desmond @ 2020-01-19 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear
Greetings to you,I am Favor Desmond from Ivory coast currently living
in  Togo Republic,I would like to know you more, so that i can tell
you little amount myself and my photo, email address is
favordens-zuv13RyHHZkAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
Thanks
Favor

* hello
@ 2015-08-26 18:02 Chistinam Hammock
From: Chistinam Hammock @ 2015-08-26 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bună dragă prietene,
 Do you speak English
I'M Christina M Hammock. Sunt o REGATUL militare de stat / NASA.
De la stat Unite ale Americii. Sunt de susținere și îngrijire,
așteaptă cu nerăbdare pentru a obține
un prieten frumos. Am citit profilul dvs. de la facebook.com și alege
interes pe tine. Voi dori să
stabili prietenie reciprocă cu tine. Vă rugăm să continuați conversația
prin cutia mea de e-mail privat. Aici este adresa mea de e-mail
{christinamhammock2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org} Voi mă prezint mai bine și vă va
trimite poza mea, cât mai curând am primit
e-mail-ul.
Multumesc.
Christina M Hamac.
christinamhammock2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

* Hello
@ 2014-07-29  8:23 Noemi Alvarez
From: Noemi Alvarez @ 2014-07-29  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to keep up with you with hope for friendship if you are interested.
If you don't mind i will like you to write me back. I am waiting to read
from you, because i have something important and urgent to discuss with
you. I will also send some of my beautiful photos to you.

* hello
@ 2014-06-25 12:12 ellenawa william
From: ellenawa william @ 2014-06-25 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day

Please did you receive the mail i sent to you last time.

* hello
@ 2010-11-09  5:51 amandasaleeeby-aRb0bU7PRFM1O8qKqF6upA
From: amandasaleeeby-aRb0bU7PRFM1O8qKqF6upA @ 2010-11-09  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amandasaleeby

hello with love and trust
my dearest friend compliment of the day to you.my name is Amanda saleeeby a
girl of 23years old honest trusting kind caring loving and fun with
compassionate and generous nature viewing your email address which really interest
me to know more about you that is having communication friendship with you
if you will have the desire with me.so that we can get to know each other
better sharing feelings and thought together .i will like you to write me
through my email for easiest communication.i will be waiting to read from
you.I will be waiting for your mail;please make sure you replied to me with the email address below,it is very confidential and private,thanks and have a nice day.
here is my email address
Amandasaleeby-1lgz47149vU@public.gmane.org