linux-arm-kernel.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* Submitting patches for QorIQ components
@ 2022-03-04 19:36 Sean Anderson
From: Sean Anderson @ 2022-03-04 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
	Li Yang, Ting Liu, Jun Zhu, Ahmed Mansour, Zhenhua Luo,
	Priyanka Jain, Rajesh Bhagat, Pramod Kumar, Alison Wang,
	Mingkai Hu, Udit Agarwal, Otavio Salvador, Chunrong Guo

Hi all,

Where should patches for QorIQ components [1] go? I have some patches
for meta-qoriq [2] and dce [3], but I can't figure out where to send
them to. There is no mailing list in the READMEs, and there is no way to
send pull requests like on the former github repos [4]. I tried emailing
the most recent committers directly, but got no response.

--Sean

[1] https://source.codeaurora.org/external/qoriq/qoriq-components/
[2] https://source.codeaurora.org/external/qoriq/qoriq-components/meta-qoriq/
[3] https://source.codeaurora.org/external/qoriq/qoriq-components/dce/
[4] https://github.com/qoriq-open-source/meta-qoriq-demos

* RE: Submitting patches for QorIQ components
@ 2022-03-16  4:59 ` Leo Li
From: Leo Li @ 2022-03-16  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Anderson
	Ting Liu, Jun Zhu, Ahmed Mansour, Zhenhua Luo, Priyanka Jain,
	Rajesh Bhagat, Pramod Kumar, Alison Wang, Mingkai Hu,
	Udit Agarwal, Otavio Salvador, Chunrong Guo

Hi Sean,

These repos are holding stuff that went into formal SDK releases.  To get patches in there, patch will need to go into our internal development tree first, and go through the testing and release cycle.  Please send your patches to the NXP people included in this thread.  And we will try to figure out the people to review and pick it up.  Thanks.

Regards,
Leo