linux-arm-msm.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Hi Dear,
@ 2016-01-27 11:59 Mrs. Kumiko Suzuki
From: Mrs. Kumiko Suzuki @ 2016-01-27 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mrs_kumikosuzuki

Hi Dear,

I am Mrs Kumiko Suzuki, from Japan, I Have Been Diagnosed with esophageal Cancer.
I Have Chosen you to distribute my Funds to Charities homes in your Country,
so if you wish to Carry out this humanitarian Work kindly Get back to me for FURTHER details.

Yours Truely Mrs Suzuki Kumiko

* Hi Dear,
@ 2016-01-27 12:15 Mrs. Kumiko Suzuki