linux-arm-msm.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: "russianneuromancer@ya.ru" <russianneuromancer@ya.ru>
To: Lee Jones <lee.jones@linaro.org>
Cc: Bjorn Andersson <bjorn.andersson@linaro.org>,
	Marc Gonzalez <marc.w.gonzalez@free.fr>,
	SCSI <linux-scsi@vger.kernel.org>,
	MSM <linux-arm-msm@vger.kernel.org>,
	Avri Altman <avri.altman@wdc.com>,
	Alim Akhtar <alim.akhtar@samsung.com>,
	Ard Biesheuvel <ard.biesheuvel@linaro.org>,
	Evan Green <evgreen@chromium.org>,
	Douglas Anderson <dianders@chromium.org>,
	Vivek Gautam <vivek.gautam@codeaurora.org>,
	Stanley Chu <stanley.chu@mediatek.com>
Subject: Re: ufshcd_abort: Device abort task at tag 7
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 23:17:48 +0800	[thread overview]

Hello!

> Booting with ACPI helps us to use generic Linux distribution
> installers, but it is expected for users to switch to DT once the OS
> is installed.

Thank you for clarification!

Should I close my bugreport when Bjorn's "Qualcomm UFS device reset support" series will hit upstream, or I should wait for additional fix that applicable for ACPI boot as well?

I don't know if this boot delay is Ok for generic installer image, and it's not up to me to decide this, which is why I ask.