Linux-bcache Archive on lore.kernel.org
* My Dear Beloved One,
@ 2020-07-08 12:33 Mrs. Safitaou Zoungrana
From: Mrs. Safitaou Zoungrana @ 2020-07-08 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

My Dear Beloved One,

I greet you in the name of God almighty the givers of all good things
in life. Please kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may
cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we have no
previous correspondence.  I sent this mail praying for it to reach you
in good health, since I myself are in a very critical health condition
in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see
the next day.

I am Mrs. Safiatou Zoungrana,  the wife of late Engineer Ralph
Alphonso Zoungrana from Paris France but based here in Burkina Faso
West Africa since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with
gold exportation and Sales. We have been married for years before his
sudden death although we were childless. I have been diagnosed with
ovarian cancer and I have been battling with the sickness when my late
lovely husband of a blessed memory was alive. May his soul rest in
peace, Amen.

My late Husband left the sum of €7.900.000.00 Seven Million Nine
Hundred Thousand Euros in a fix/suspense account in one of the prime
bank here in Burkina Faso. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have few
days to live due to the cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most
is my blood pressure sickness.

Having known my health condition I decided to seek for your kind
assistance to transfer this fund into your account and you will use it
to establish an orphanage home in my name. I will give you more
details about the project as soon as I receive your reply in my
private email (mmsafiatou057@gmail.com) to handle this project because
I do not want to state all here until I see your reply, desire and
commitment to handle this project.

My Regards to your family.
Mrs. Safiatou Zoungrana.

only message in thread, back to index