linux-bcachefs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [LSF/MM/BPF TOPIC] bcachefs
@ 2021-06-02 23:07 Kent Overstreet
From: Kent Overstreet @ 2021-06-02 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lsf-pc, linux-fsdevel, linux-bcachefs

bcachefs is coming along nicely :) I'd like to give a talk about where things
are at, and get comments and feedback on the roadmap.

The short of it is, things are stabilizing nicely and snapshots are right around
the corner - snapshots are largely complete and from initial
testing/benchmarking it's looking really nice, better than I anticipated, and
I'm hoping to (finally!) merge bcachefs upstream sometime after snapshots are
merged.

I've recently been working on the roadmap, it goes into some detail about work
that still needs to be done:

https://bcachefs.org/Roadmap/

* Re: [LSF/MM/BPF TOPIC] bcachefs
@ 2021-06-30 18:18 ` Dan Robertson