linux-block.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Can you drop the splice patches?
@ 2023-04-21 15:45 David Howells
From: David Howells @ 2023-04-21 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jens Axboe
  Cc: dhowells, Ayush Jain, Christoph Hellwig, Al Viro,
	David Hildenbrand, John Hubbard, Steve French, linux-mm,
	linux-block, linux-fsdevel, linux-kernel

Hi Jens,

Can you drop the splice patches for the moment, please?  Al spotted problems
with them.

David

* Re: Can you drop the splice patches?
@ 2023-04-21 15:57 ` Jens Axboe
From: Jens Axboe @ 2023-04-21 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Howells
  Cc: Ayush Jain, Christoph Hellwig, Al Viro, David Hildenbrand,

On 4/21/23 9:45 AM, David Howells wrote:
> Hi Jens,
>
> Can you drop the splice patches for the moment, please?  Al spotted problems
> with them.

Yep I saw Al's comments, it won't go out this time. I'll drop them from
for-next as well.

--
Jens Axboe