linux-block.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [GIT PULL] Block fixes for 4.11-rc
@ 2017-03-29 21:27 Jens Axboe
From: Jens Axboe @ 2017-03-29 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-block, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

5 fixes for this series. This pull request contains:

- A fix from me to ensure that blk-mq drivers that terminate IO in their
  ->queue_rq() handler by returning QUEUE_ERROR don't stall with a
  scheduler enabled.

- 4 nbd fixes from Josef and Ratna, fixing various problems that are
  critical enough to go in for this cycle. They have been well tested.

Please pull!

  git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Jens Axboe (1):
      blk-mq: include errors in did_work calculation

Josef Bacik (3):
      nbd: handle ERESTARTSYS properly
      nbd: set rq->errors to actual error code
      nbd: set queue timeout properly

Ratna Manoj Bolla (1):
      nbd: replace kill_bdev() with __invalidate_device()

 block/blk-mq.c      |   7 +--
 drivers/block/nbd.c | 136 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------

Jens Axboe

* [GIT PULL] Block fixes for 4.11-rc
@ 2017-03-24 14:12 Jens Axboe
From: Jens Axboe @ 2017-03-24 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-block, linux-kernel

Hi Linus,

A few fixes for the current series that should go into -rc4. This pull
request contains:

- A fix for a potential corruption of un-started requests from Ming.

- A blk-stat fix from Omar, ensuring we flush the stat batch before
  checking nr_samples.

- A set of fixes from Sagi for the nvmeof family.

Please pull!

  git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Jens Axboe (1):
      Merge branch 'nvme-4.11-rc' of git://git.infradead.org/nvme into for-linus

Ming Lei (1):
      blk-mq: don't complete un-started request in timeout handler

Omar Sandoval (1):
      blk-stat: fix blk_stat_sum() if all samples are batched

Sagi Grimberg (5):
      nvme-loop: fix a possible use-after-free when destroying the admin queue
      nvmet: confirm sq percpu has scheduled and switched to atomic
      nvmet-rdma: Fix a possible uninitialized variable dereference
      nvme-rdma: handle cpu unplug when re-establishing the controller
      nvme-loop: handle cpu unplug when re-establishing the controller

 block/blk-mq.c              | 11 +-----
 block/blk-stat.c            |  4 +-
 drivers/nvme/host/rdma.c    | 28 +++++++-------
 drivers/nvme/target/core.c  | 11 +++++-
 drivers/nvme/target/loop.c  | 90 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 drivers/nvme/target/nvmet.h |  1 +
 drivers/nvme/target/rdma.c  |  8 ++--

Jens Axboe

* [GIT PULL] Block fixes for 4.11-rc
@ 2017-03-15 21:06 Jens Axboe
From: Jens Axboe @ 2017-03-15 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds; +Cc: linux-kernel, linux-block

Hi Linus,

Four small fixes for this cycle. This pull request contains:

- Followup fix from Neil for a fix that went in before -rc2, ensuring
  that we always see the full per-task bio_list.

- Fix for blk-mq-sched from me that ensures that we retain similar
  direct-to-issue behavior on running the queue.

- Fix from Sagi fixing a potential NULL pointer dereference in blk-mq on
  spurious CPU unplug.

- A memory leak fix in writeback from Tahsin, fixing a case where device
  removal of a mounted device can leak a struct wb_writeback_work.

Please pull!

  git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Jens Axboe (1):
      blk-mq-sched: don't run the queue async from blk_mq_try_issue_directly()

NeilBrown (1):
      blk: Ensure users for current->bio_list can see the full list.

Sagi Grimberg (1):
      blk-mq: Fix tagset reinit in the presence of cpu hot-unplug

Tahsin Erdogan (1):
      writeback: fix memory leak in wb_queue_work()

 block/bio.c         | 12 +++++++++---
 block/blk-mq-tag.c  |  3 +++
 block/blk-mq.c      |  9 +++++----
 drivers/md/raid10.c |  3 ++-