linux-bluetooth.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* hci_bcm probing issue with 5.2-rcx
@ 2019-06-26 12:19 Belisko Marek
From: Belisko Marek @ 2019-06-26 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hello,

I'm adding bluetooth support for nano-pi-neo-air which is using AP6112
combo chip. I've described in dts UART node with all necessary pins
and regulators and 32kHz clock which is necessary to have BT part
working. It also looks like (from bootlog) that serdev is probed
properly but I cannot have hci_bcm platform driver probed. I see
driver is registered but there is no mention anywhere about hci_bcm
device (I would expect that in dts as it's platform device).  Am I
missing something? I get inspiration from other allwinner boards which
have same chip and probably there it works. Any ideas? Thanks.

BR,

marek

--
as simple and primitive as possible
Marek Belisko - OPEN-NANDRA

Tel: +421 915 052 184
skype: marekwhite
twitter: #opennandra
web: http://open-nandra.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-06-26 12:19 UTC | newest]