Linux-Bluetooth Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* Getting Started with Bluez
@ 2019-01-03  9:45 Bhushan S
From: Bhushan S @ 2019-01-03  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hi

I have just started working on bluetooth on Raspberry Pi 3 (model B).
I am successfully able to build Bluez(5.43) with debug enabled.

My intention is to
1. limit access (say only able to play music but no HFP support) to
selected User.
2. Add 2-way authentication for new User (via already registered Primary User).

I'm currently going through the debug logs for different cases.

While I am exploring Bluez for the same, I would appreciate if someone
could tell me if the above idea is feasible and if so, any pointers to
start with.

Regards,
--bhushan

only message in thread, back to index