linux-bluetooth.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Pairing failure with BLE 4.0
@ 2019-04-09 20:30 YouRen.Chen
From: YouRen.Chen @ 2019-04-09 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth; +Cc: Jared.Dominguez

Hello,

Recently, I posted a bug report regarding authentication failures when
pairing with BLE 4.0 devices. I was told to raise this issued to the
Bluetooth mailing lists and I hope this is the correct email to contact.
Link: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1822633

Regards and thank you,

You Ren (Joey) Chen