linux-bluetooth.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Mesh network using multiple Raspberry Pis
@ 2018-10-31 14:40 bluez
From: bluez @ 2018-10-31 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hello,

I want to set up a Bluetooth Mesh network with multiple Raspberry Pi 3 devices, using the on-board Bluetooth and meshctl. I have bluez 5.50 installed and running without errors, however I struggle with setting up the network.

The problem that I face is that all available examples and documentation uses one Raspberry Pi with meshctl and one other device, usually some kind of development board (e.g. NRF52840). I have not found an example that uses meshctl to set up a mesh network using only Raspberry Pis.

As a first step it would be desired that one board shows up on the other once discover-unprovisioned is enabled.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Laurenz

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-10-31 14:49 UTC | newest]