* Should I be concerned about the listed mountpoints in lsblk?
@ 2020-01-13 22:24 Michael Ruiz
From: Michael Ruiz @ 2020-01-13 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

For sda3 and sdb1, it shows that the mountpoint is the log subvolume and the
kodi subvolume, respectively. Is this just an error on lsblk part or did I
mount my system wrong? My fstab appears to have all the correct locations
listed and everything seems to be working fine. It's just this mountpoint
column shows strange locations where I would expect / and /mnt/storage (the
designated root subvolume for these devices)

$ lsblk
NAME        MAJ:MIN RM   SIZE RO TYPE  MOUNTPOINT
sda           8:0    0 238.5G  0 disk
├─sda1        8:1    0   100M  0 part  /boot/EFI
├─sda2        8:2    0   300M  0 part  /boot
└─sda3        8:3    0 238.1G  0 part
  └─root    254:0    0 238.1G  0 crypt /var/log
sdb           8:16   0 931.5G  0 disk
└─sdb1        8:17   0 931.5G  0 part
  └─storage 254:1    0 931.5G  0 crypt /mnt/storage/kodi