* birgers RFE #1
@ 2010-08-03 12:37 birger
From: birger @ 2010-08-03 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

I would like a way to list the creation date of subvolumes. The only
data I find now would be the ID in the output of btrfs subvol list. I
assume it is strictly incremental, so it gives a way to order the
snapshots. Still, I would like to know date/time of creation even when
it is not in the name of the subvol.

--
birger

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-08-03 12:37 UTC | newest]