* Is this btrfs scrub script still viable?
@ 2020-06-26 17:20 Christian Dysthe
From: Christian Dysthe @ 2020-06-26 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs; +Cc: Marc MERLIN

Hi,
For years i've used this script to scrub btrfs volumes on a schedule:

http://marc.merlins.org/linux/scripts/btrfs-scrub

I realized it hasn't been updated in years while both Linux and btrfs
have been through numerous updates and improvements. So I was
wondering if this script is still viable or do I have to look for something
more
up to date? This script works as intended as far as I can see, but maybe
that's not far enough?

Christian Dysthe -

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-06-26 17:29 UTC | newest]