* Can we set sectorsize to any number greater than pagesize
@ 2010-06-25  9:38 Miao Xie
From: Miao Xie @ 2010-06-25  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Btrfs

Hi, everyone!

mkfs.btrfs just does the following check for sectorsize when we use it to make
a btrfs.
  sectorsize = max(sectorsize, (u32)getpagesize());

Does that mean we can set sectorsize to any number greater than pagesize?
If not, I think we should do more check for sectorsize in mkfs.btrfs.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-06-25  9:38 UTC | newest]