* Btrfs wins Linux New Media Award
@ 2011-03-23 18:17 Chris Mason
From: Chris Mason @ 2011-03-23 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hi everyone,

During the last Cebit conference, Btrfs was presented with an award for
the most innovative open source project.

I'd like to thank everyone at Linux magazine involved with selecting us,
and since we have so many contributors I wanted to share a picture of
the shiny award:

http://oss.oracle.com/~mason/btrfs/btrfs_award.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Chris

* Re: Btrfs wins Linux New Media Award
@ 2011-03-24  0:34 ` Ric Wheeler
From: Ric Wheeler @ 2011-03-24  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Mason; +Cc: linux-btrfs

On 03/23/2011 02:17 PM, Chris Mason wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> During the last Cebit conference, Btrfs was presented with an award for
> the most innovative open source project.
>
> I'd like to thank everyone at Linux magazine involved with selecting us,
> and since we have so many contributors I wanted to share a picture of
> the shiny award:
>
> http://oss.oracle.com/~mason/btrfs/btrfs_award.jpg
>
> Thanks everyone!
>
> Chris