* Spare Volume Features
@ 2019-08-29  0:51 Marc Oggier
From: Marc Oggier @ 2019-08-29  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hi All,

I am currently buidling a small data server for an experiment.

I was wondering if the features of the spare volume introduced a couple
of years ago (ttps://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/8687721/) would be
release soon. I think this would be awesome to have a drive installed,
that can be used as a spare if one drive of an array died to avoid downtime.

Does anyone have news about it, and when it will be officially in the
kernel/btrfs-progs ?

Marc

P.S. It took me a long time to switch to btrfs. I did it less than a
year ago, and I love it.  Keep the great job going, y'all