* Do btrfs provide filesystem debugger?
@ 2019-01-22 23:41 Matthew Friday
From: Matthew Friday @ 2019-01-22 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

Hi all,

I recently started learning BTRFS internals, and one think that I
cannot find is filesystem debugger to browse on disk data structures
(like xfs_db or ext debugfs).
Do BTRFS provide similar way to navigate on disk structures? I can see
the btrfs-debug-tree utility which provide whole tree of the
informations, is this something that can be then perhaps parsed in
easy way to view the internal structures?

Many Thanks
Matt

* Re: Do btrfs provide filesystem debugger?
@ 2019-01-22 23:46 ` Qu Wenruo
From: Qu Wenruo @ 2019-01-22 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Friday, linux-btrfs