Linux-BTRFS Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
From: Remi Gauvin <remi@georgianit.com>
To: Axel Burri <axel@tty0.ch>
Cc: linux-btrfs <linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Used disk size of a received subvolume?
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 12:22:45 -0400

On 2019-05-17 10:14 a.m., Axel Burri wrote:

> Nevertheless I played around with it and it seems to work, I'll keep it
> in mind for the future.

fi du was not implemented last time I had to do this, so I had
completely forgotten about it.  It makes much more sense to just use
that for the Excluisve disk usage of a single subvolume.

However, Qgroups does allow you to group multiple subvolumes,, so, for
example, you build a query to find out how much disk space is used
exclusively by the 10 oldest snapshots, which I find to be a more useful
question..