* New btrfs related project: btrfs-profiler
@ 2019-04-11  8:20 Qu Wenruo
From: Qu Wenruo @ 2019-04-11  8:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

With recent dig into bcc, although I have submitted some "scripts" to
profile btrfs performance, they are just gists and mostly fire-and-forget.

Since I'm really a bad python writer, crafting/debug python script can
easily eat one or two days, it's time to craft a new project for all
these python codes.

So here comes to a new project, btrfs-profiler, to contain my python
doodles:
https://github.com/adam900710/btrfs-profiler

It only contains one tool yet, tree_lock_wait.py, a script to get
realtime tree lock wait time.
With new -t and -f options supports.

The project will definitely grow to fulfill its name "btrfs profiler".

So any contribution is welcomed, and there will be document for guys
what to contribute but not familiar with bcc (just like myself).

Thanks,
Qu