* What are the maintenance recommendation ?
@ 2019-06-29 18:50 Pierre Couderc
From: Pierre Couderc @ 2019-06-29 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

1- Is there a summary of btrfs recommendations for maintenance ?

I have read somewhere that  a monthly  btrfs scrub is recommended. Is
there somewhere a reference,  an "official" (or not...) guide of all
that  is recommended ?

I am lost in the wiki...

2- Is there a repair guide ? I see all these commands restore, scrub,
rescue. Is there a guide of what to do when a disk has some errors ? The
man does not say when use some command...

Erros occurs fairly often on big disks...

Thanks

PC