* Btrfs progs 3.16.2
@ 2014-10-01 16:49 David Sterba
From: David Sterba @ 2014-10-01 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs; +Cc: clm

Hi,

several important fixes appeared recently and the 3.17 branch is not
finalized so I'm doing another minor release, including nonintrusive
patches and documentation updates.

Tarballs: https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/kdave/btrfs-progs/
Git: https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/kdave/btrfs-progs.git/

---

David Disseldorp (1):
      btrfs-progs: fix typo in subvol list usage

Dimitri John Ledkov (1):
      btrfs-progs: Properly cast to avoid compiler warnings, fixes FTBFS on alpha and ia64

Gui Hecheng (1):
      btrfs-progs: update manpage with new option -f for btrfstune

Josef Bacik (5):
      Btrfs-progs: make BUG*() be more verbose
      Btrfs-progs: don't assert when we have an invalid mapping
      Btrfs-progs: let btrfs-image actually work on a balanced fs
      btrfs-progs: add root to dirty list when fixing bad keys
      Btrfs-progs: check all slots in leaves

Naohiro Aota (1):
      btrfs-progs: fix many typos in documents

Qu Wenruo (2):
      btrfs-progs: Add human readable incompat flags output for btrfs-show-super
      btrfs-progs: Check the csum tree node before go through the csum tree

* Re: Btrfs progs 3.16.2
@ 2014-10-01 23:15 ` Duncan
From: Duncan @ 2014-10-01 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-btrfs

David Sterba posted on Wed, 01 Oct 2014 18:49:10 +0200 as excerpted:

> several important fixes appeared recently and the 3.17 branch is not
> finalized so I'm doing another minor release, including nonintrusive
> patches and documentation updates.

In 3.16.1 I looked in vain for documentation for the new balance filter I
saw in the changelog (for 3.16 or 3.16.1 IDR which, and I'd have to
lookup the name of the filter...).  I don't see it listed here either.

If it's not in 3.16.2, could the btrfs-balance manpage be updated to
include it for 3.17?