linux-cifs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* match_server broken
@ 2019-06-06  0:33 Steve French
From: Steve French @ 2019-06-06  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CIFS

When we check to see if a 2nd mount matches an existing server we have
a bug in match_server - we compare the prenegotiate ops with the
postnegotiate ops which causes us to incorrectly assume that the
server's do not match when we are not specifying "vers=" on mount (ie
multidialect negotiate will always cause a 2nd socket to be opened on
a second mount to the same server unless you specify a vers=)

Steve

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-06-06  0:34 UTC | newest]