linux-crypto.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Assalamu`Alaikum.
       [not found] <785167166.4756680.1487151117044.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-02-15  9:31 ` mohammad ouattara
From: mohammad ouattara @ 2017-02-15  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam.

Assalamu`Alaikum.

I am Dr mohammad ouattara, I have  ($10.6 Million us dollars) to transfer into your account,

I will send you more details about this deal and the procedures to follow when I receive a positive response from you,

Have a great day,
Dr mohammad ouattara.

* Assalamu`Alaikum.
       [not found] <271924984.4723599.1487150996135.ref@mail.yahoo.com>