linux-cxl.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* kdevops live demo zoom & Q&A
@ 2023-02-28  0:28 Luis Chamberlain
From: Luis Chamberlain @ 2023-02-28  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel, linux-block, linux-cxl
  Cc: Christian Brauner, code, sfrench, jlayton, chandan.babu, josef,
	amir73il, palmer, dave, a.manzanares, fan.ni, mcgrof

At last year's LSFMM it was suggested I give a demo of kdevops so to
help folks who may want to start using it and adjust their development
or testing workflow.  I didnt' get to schedule one in for plumbers last
year due to my submission going in to the wrong queue and it being
corrected at pretty late, and for this year's Linuxcon as it was
too late (and not sure if folks who would want this demo to show up to
Linuxcon).

As I don't think its appropriate to give a demo at LSFMM I think it would be
better to just put out a feeler for interested parties on the relevant mailing
lists and then zero in on a date / time to get a 1-2 hour zoom session,
have it recorded and then uploaded on YouTube.

If you'd like to show some of the stuff you've been doing with kdevops
to others or simply help answer questions your presence would be greatly
appreciated. If you'd like to talk about some of the stuff you've added
so to help also make it easier for others to use let me know and we can
fit it in the schedule.

To start off with let me propose a few dates for this zoom demo (all
are Wednesdays as its my most flexible day):

  * March 8  1pm PST
  * March 15 1pm PST
  * March 29 1pm PST

If other times work better for folks, or if Wednesdays are are just not
going to work for you, but you'd like to attend please let me know.

  Luis

* Re: kdevops live demo zoom & Q&A
@ 2023-02-28 18:58 ` Luis Chamberlain
From: Luis Chamberlain @ 2023-02-28 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fsdevel, linux-block, linux-cxl
  Cc: Christian Brauner, code, sfrench, jlayton, chandan.babu, josef,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 04:28:12PM -0800, Luis Chamberlain wrote:
> To start off with let me propose a few dates for this zoom demo (all
> are Wednesdays as its my most flexible day):
>
>   * March 8  1pm PST
>   * March 15 1pm PST
>   * March 29 1pm PST

Based on feedback to at least to get some EU folks I'll change this to 9am PST.
I know one person can't attend March 8th so the following dates are
remaining:

* March 15 9am PST
* March 29 9am PST

Let me know if this works for those who had expressed interest.

  Luis

* Re: kdevops live demo zoom & Q&A
@ 2023-03-01  3:02   ` Darrick J. Wong
From: Darrick J. Wong @ 2023-03-01  3:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Chamberlain
  Cc: linux-fsdevel, linux-block, linux-cxl, Christian Brauner, code,
	sfrench, jlayton, chandan.babu, josef, amir73il, palmer, dave,
	a.manzanares, fan.ni

On Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 10:58:27AM -0800, Luis Chamberlain wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 04:28:12PM -0800, Luis Chamberlain wrote:
> > To start off with let me propose a few dates for this zoom demo (all
> > are Wednesdays as its my most flexible day):
> >
> >   * March 8  1pm PST
> >   * March 15 1pm PST
> >   * March 29 1pm PST
>
> Based on feedback to at least to get some EU folks I'll change this to 9am PST.
> I know one person can't attend March 8th so the following dates are
> remaining:
>
> * March 15 9am PST
> * March 29 9am PST
>
> Let me know if this works for those who had expressed interest.

Either of those work for me. :)

--D

>   Luis

* Re: kdevops live demo zoom & Q&A
@ 2023-03-01  3:11   ` Fan Ni
From: Fan Ni @ 2023-03-01  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Chamberlain
  Cc: linux-fsdevel, linux-block, linux-cxl, Christian Brauner, code,
	sfrench, jlayton, chandan.babu, josef, amir73il, palmer, dave,
	Adam Manzanares

On Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 10:58:27AM -0800, Luis Chamberlain wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2023 at 04:28:12PM -0800, Luis Chamberlain wrote:
> > To start off with let me propose a few dates for this zoom demo (all
> > are Wednesdays as its my most flexible day):
> >
> >   * March 8  1pm PST
> >   * March 15 1pm PST
> >   * March 29 1pm PST
>
> Based on feedback to at least to get some EU folks I'll change this to 9am PST.
> I know one person can't attend March 8th so the following dates are
> remaining:
>
> * March 15 9am PST
> * March 29 9am PST
>
> Let me know if this works for those who had expressed interest.
>
>   Luis

Either time works for me.

Thanks,
Fan