devicetree.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* altera msgdma driver has no dt support
@ 2021-04-27 17:19 Olivier Dautricourt
From: Olivier Dautricourt @ 2021-04-27 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: vkoul, sr, robh+dt; +Cc: dmaengine, devicetree

Hello all.

The altera msgdma driver located in drivers/dma/altera-msgdma.c
has no support in the devicetree.

How this driver is supposed to work without any dt bindings,
am i missing something here ?

I added basic support in the dt and was able to use the controller
on my platform. I am willing to send a patch if that is required.
Who should I add as mainteners in the dt yaml schema and in the
MAINTENERS file ?

Thank you.

--
Olivier Dautricourt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-27 17:19 UTC | newest]