Linux-EFI Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Hello!
@ 2020-10-03  8:36 Mrs Maria Abdullah
From: Mrs Maria Abdullah @ 2020-10-03  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-efi

Hello,

My Name is Mrs.Maria Abdullah from Wales United Kingdom,

I would like to work with you to carry out a promise i made to
God by willing all that i have to the charity because i am very
sick now (Covid-19 Virus Infection)

Get back to me for more details via my private email.

Email: mariabdullah101@taxrag.com

Thanks and God bless you.

Maria

only message in thread, back to index