linux-f2fs-devel.lists.sourceforge.net archive mirror
* [f2fs-dev] We have an Offer for a North American REP.
@ 2022-12-06 19:16 SHINZUYO Metal Industry Limited
From: SHINZUYO Metal Industry Limited @ 2022-12-06 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-f2fs-devel

Dear linux-f2fs-devel
Compliments of the season, our company needs a representative in
the United States of America, will you be interested in being our
rep. if yes, do return back so we can share more details for your
consideration.

All expenses shall be borne by us; therefore, you are not
expected to contribute a dime while working with us. Also, all
our transactions are absolutely legal.

Your reply shall be well acknowledged.

Kent Yoshitaka
Consultant
SHINZUYO Metal Industry Co., Ltd
(Trading as-Shintoyo Metal Industry Co)
Email: kent.yoshitaka@shinzuyo.com
www. shinzuyo.jp
Intepr. Email: grahamsbell2020@126.com
ADD: 1-5-8 Hirano, Kawanishi City,
Hyogo Prefecture 666-0121 Japan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-12-06 19:34 UTC | newest]