Linux-Firmware Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Good day to you and thank you for your response.
@ 2020-05-01 16:58 Capt. Jerry Alexis
From: Capt. Jerry Alexis @ 2020-05-01 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

I am Jerry, a U.S soldier currently carrying out my duty in Syria. I have a proposal for you. I and some of my colleagues recovered some huge amount of money here last two weeks during an operation. We just shared the money some days ago and I want to move mine to a safe place that why am contacting you through this mail because this is the only means of communication I have here.

I came across your email when I was searching for a random person online who I can trust with this proposal. I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money which is $18.5 million USD if you are willing to do the deal with me and I also want you to know that this is very legit.

Here is my personal email address: (jerrylexis08@msn.com) you can reply me here if you are willing to do this deal with me and I will advise you ahead on how I will send the funds out to you.

You are to ignore this mail if you are not interested.

I will wait for your response.
Best Regards,
Capt.Jerry Alexis

only message in thread, back to index